Sunday, July 26, 2009

I think I want to write a paper on the subtle potency of the tautology in "yeshtu rateu" (yeshtu?=how much?-in Kannada), and publish it for some eyeballs in some impotent medium like an oestrogen-ramping organization's journal.

Oh, hell, yeah, I feel like doing that. Just like that.

-

A person of circumstance sounds oh-so-varicose;

-

(forward)
You need an answer? I'm going to give you pre-fabricated trash.
You need a solution? "Fuck off."
You mean business? "You've started talking."

(reverse)
You say dollars? I'm counting Yen.
You pay for whores? I pay for charlatans.
You'll  be Co-op farming? I surrender.
 
(forward)
Can I trust you on my business always? Upon your involuntary bodily functions, as ever, you may.  

 (reverse)

Will you take me away? I'm an ascetic, you're a misfit.
 I've begged you? No, bugged.

(forward)
You mean business? I've no better option.

(reverse)
What's the business, though? ...

[ I wanted to stop with the first three lines of forward but then the forward-reverse thing got built. ]

No comments:

Post a Comment